Content Delivery Network (CDN) is ideal for getting your site to load fast regardless of where the end user is located.
CDN is a network of servers across the globe. The goal is to take your site, distribute it across those servers, and call on it when a local user accesses your site.
- StackPath. An enterprise-level solution that comes with similar-sized pricing.
- Amazon CloudFront. It integrates with AWS, so will be suitable if you use that service.
- CDN77. This is the only CDN that can work from space! It’s another service that best suits huge networks.
- Cloudflare. The perennial choice of users with low budgets, Cloudflare is great regardless of whether you’re on the free or premium tier.
- CDN.net. The pricing is better than other large CDNs, but offers less in the way of features and functionality.
- Site Accelerator. Automattic’s own solution is an image and file CDN that’s ideal if you’re a Jetpack user.
- KeyCDN. Good pricing and solid features means KeyCDN is a top-tier solution for all users.
- Swarmify. A video CDN that works great alongside other full-featured CDNs.
- BelugaCDN. This budget CDN is an outlier pic if you’re looking for a long-term and cheap CDN.